- No books in the basket.
“Now at the close of my life I have decided to talk to my brethren of things I would not have ventured to utter earlier, counting it unseemly….” Thus wrote Archimandrite Sophrony, then ninety-two years old, in We Shall See Him as He Is, his spiritual autobiography. In this book, Fr. Sophrony, reveals his own experience of union with God, and the path to that union.
1. The Grace of Mindfulness of Death
2. On the Fear of God
3. Concerning Repentance
4. Spiritual Mourning
5. Wavering in Quest of the Unwavering
6. The Bliss of Knowing the Way
7. Summation of the Life of our Spirit
8. Concerning Spiritual Liberty
10. Emptiness: God has withdrawn
11. Love – to the Point of Self-hatred
12. The Uncreated Light
13. The Hypostatic Principle in the Godhead and in the Human Being
14. Prayer wherein God is revealed as Truth